The world of Social Media is a fast changing landscape. It’s a lot to keep track of, and it’s a lot to manage. Most companies have their hands full with the management of traditional public relations, never mind the fast paced world of social media. We are here to help.
Of course, it’s not just about building followers. The idea is to get sales and drive your potential clients into cost effective methods of fulfilling your sales. More than that, you need to know when you’re on the right track. Using advanced analytics, we do precisely that.
While Facebook, Twitter and Instagram may be important today, they may have less relevance in a year. If you are to invest time and energy building followers you want to assure yourself it’s done on a platform that will be relevant when you wish to execute marketing campaigns.
We can build your followers, find targeted followers (by interest and/or location), and make sure that they are real. No, we are not going to sell you 10,000 followers all from a small city in Northern China – none of whom are interested in your product (and probably don’t really exist). We actually identify individuals who are active, fit the customer profile and have an interest in your product or service.
Yes, it takes time. However we are very good at it, and with patience we can create a genuinely valuable follower base.
We can also help you with tools that you yourself can use to build followers. For example, you may wish to build followers on Instagram. Why not let us take you through how to use FollowAdder, or other tools of this type? We’re experts at it, and we can share that knowledge if you do wish to do the work yourself.
Who uses this service?
1. People too busy to manage or build their own social networks.
2. People engaged in short term projects that need to outsource social media management.
3. People in start ups that want to ramp up their social network and then take over the management of it themselves once it’s all up and running.
4. Companies that want to outsource Social Media to experts.
5. People who want proven sales driven from their social media resources.